Sunday 2 October 2016

Human memory and the future

Welcome to my blog! In this topic I’m going to talk about memories.
Today, I want to consider two possibilities:
“What will happen to a person if erase or modify part of his memory.”
“What will happen to a person who got all memories from another”.

Some people wish to forget part of their memories. It can be phobia of snake, moment in life that you want to forgive or something else. But also there have been cases when people lose their memories. It could happen due to disease. Most of these people cannot remember anything or they can remember only few not important things. It’s great when someone who lose own memories can restore them with help of relatives. In this case people who lost their memories want to restore them. But what if someone wish to forget, not to remember.
Scientists from all over the world says it will be possible in the near future, hence they already have advance in this field. But what could happen when science will achieve what they want?
I prefer to think that our memories are knowledge, exactly knowledge makes us wiser. Without it we also might be under danger.
Many people have phobia of dogs, spiders or other animals from childhood because they were bitten by them. But I think erasing memory isn’t a good decision. 
For example: Dogs bite because of fear – If you’re not put dog in danger and you aren’t afraid of dog it won’t has a reason to bite you.

It’s time to talk about the second article.
Let’s suppose that scientists could combine the memory of two people in one. I assume in this instance we would get an absolutely new man with knowledge of two people. Every of us has own point of the view of live, accordingly a man with 2 memories in one body would has an absolutely new point of the view.
What do I think about all this?
My opinion is that researching in this field quite interesting. However, I don’t want to erase part of my memory. Memory of the past could change our behaviour in the future, we learn from our mistakes and it makes us better.



22 comments:

  1. Bravo Artyom, I really enjoyed reading your article. I think it is important to know the behavior of our brain, but putting this knowledge into action may not be the good choice, I guess. I may be used on the ones who lost their memories because of an acciedent. Again, it was great! Keep it up, mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really very good post.You explained it with using of your imagination and made interesting examples.

      Delete
  2. it's really good.specially I like this part of ur post so much it is logical opinion:"Many people have phobia of dogs, spiders or anyone else from childhood because they were bitten by them. But I think erasing memory isn’t a good decision. For example: Dogs bite because of fear – If you’re not put dog in danger and you aren’t afraid of dog it won’t has a reason to bite you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Artyom,I liked your topic, but in my opinion if i lost part of my memory it shouldnt affect me, i will cotinue living as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIE,i enjoy read your opinion,it's vitally and i see you don't copy paste:)and i gladly forgotten phobia about spiders.take picture your dog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you a picture of my dog later.

      Delete
  5. i read "Human memory and the future" good

    ReplyDelete
  6. About dogs. they can bite without any reason. Maybe you remember when we ride bicycle in some km far of them. They just try to take us not only on their territory

    ReplyDelete
  7. тише едешь дальше будешь))) very good, i am giving you 10 points, 10 of 100

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your opinion, however you have very strange rate scale.

      Delete
    2. no need to thank, i have problems with math

      Delete
  8. I appreciate your opinion, however you have very strange rate scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no need to say one thing twice, i understood, i have problems with math but not with my vision

      Delete
  9. This article was really interesting to read. And I really didn't know that scientists can merge 2 people's memories in one. How the hell is this possible. It's a miracle but at the same time it creepy though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were examples that was alike, but the content was awesome. Clear and interesting.

    ReplyDelete